November 1 was my surgery consult. They have agreed to give me the hysterectomy that I asked my local doctor for but she had said that she wouldn't even consider it until I was 35. They will also be doing a bowel resection, look for and remove all the endo they see, and check my kidneys and bladder.
They have added two new drugs (Celebrex and Relivia). The sleeping pills that I was already on were doubled.
My action plan is to follow:
1. Take my visanne in the night instead of the morning
2. Increase Amitriptyline to 100mg.
3. Add long acting tramadol (Raliva)
4. See general surgeon for consult about bowel resection
5. Continue to work on diet/exercise (lost nearly 50 pounds)
6. Add Vitamin D
7. Add Vitamin C
8. Add calcium and magnesium
9. Pelvic physiotherapy (really don't think I'm going to do this)
11. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
12. Stress management